Wednesday, May 11, 2011

its all about *ME* DEAL WITH IT!

Tits and bits about myself ! care enough to read ? oh wait .. ! Does anyone ever read my blog ?
"its okay, I write because I love to write, whether or not anybody cares to give it a reading or not! 
So getting back to random things about me.. Trust me I feel too random..!
Someone just said to me today, " Girl, you have a MAJOR randomness streak going on right now" (to which I told her it was kind of permanent :P)
I deviate from the topic a bit too easily, eh ?.. Yea okay, I will work on that ! *sigh*
 Okay so..
Umm.. Hi !


*I'm the eldest child in the family and I have a love/hate feeling about being one ! Don't even get me started on this.. Just save yourself a lot of confusion !


*I think babies like me. They miraculously shut up when in my arms and the one's who don't.. Hah.. I have my puppy face to show them and they find it quite interesting ! And I LOOOOVVVEEE babies <3<3


*I love, abso-freaking-lutely LOVE to read ! I prefer to shut up and not give anymore explanations on this either !


*I don't forgive easily. But I don't hold grudges either. I'm Switzerland in such situations. And it takes me a lot of time to share the same bond as before with the person who's done wrongly to me.


*I love all the little things in the world. All the little one's which we all take for granted. All the little things that make my day, like a good cup of coffee to start my day with, a smiling good morning wish.


*I love eating! Especially all the junk in the world like all the time. And then one thing I keep worrying about is my "weight". Ha!! Why do need to eat it in the first place and then hit the gym to shed all the fat. Crazy me!! 


*Yes, I'm a typical girl and even a tiniest compliment from any random person keeps me glowing all day.


*I love romance movies. I just plunge into them. And I love all the girly-wirly movies.


*I believe its the biggest disappointment, yet an equally big relief, that at the end of the day, we're all humans. So when I make mistakes, I rather correct them then and there and get over them than let people make me feel miserable.


*I'm shy at the beginning. Too shy.  And once people know me, they wish I was like I was in the beginning! Coz I'm a complete chatterbox and an extrovert:p


*I hate self pity. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it.


*I am a language freak. I cannot speak to a person for more than a minute who uses phrases like "you fraaaandship with me ?, or Fankzu" bla bla...


*I'm not as strong as my smile seems to be or to the extent people think i am. And yes, there are nights when i cry to sleep.

*I can cry while i'm laughing too loud and I can laugh while i'm crying.(I just need the right person to make the latter happen)


*Nostalgia scares me. It makes me think about the magical times I've lived and the magical people without whom I couldn't imagine life who are now going away from me.



*I hate to depend upon someone. Be that for what-so-ever reason. Nothing better than doing things your way!

*I'm a Capricorn girl.  And a true one I think.  Really. I don't believe in horoscopes though. But these zodiac traits do make sense a lot of times.


*I can eat a lot in one go. And I can eat a lot. My mum keeps calling me a squirrel who keeps nibblingall the time! Like what has a squirrel got to do with all this ? Random comparisons, you know. Oh okay.. Now I know where I get all my randomness genes from..:P



*I fall in love too hard too fast... <3<3 Then take time to move on. But then, I finally realize its time to move on... and then life changes for good!

*I trust a bit too easily. I care a bit too much. And I love a bit too unconditionally. Can't help it.

No comments:

Post a Comment