Sunday, November 2, 2014

October Favorites

Favorite Book- Princess by Jean Sasson

Princess is the first book in the Trilogy (The Princess Trilogy #1). It is a story about Princess Sultana of Saudi Arabia and she narrates the story. A very simple yet strong story telling which is                   bound to move you to tears.
My Rating- 5/5
Goodreads link-  https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/613283.Princess?from_search=true


Favorite Song- Mitti di Khushboo by Ayushmann Khurana

I have always been a fan of Ayushmann's singing ever since his first song came out (Paani da rang).
I have had this song on my repeat list ever since i have heard it. A brilliantly pictured, composed and sung song!




Favorite Movie- Khoobsoorat

I am not a fan of Sonam Kapoor and that is the only reason i did not watch "Khoobsoorat" until i heard everyone raving about it. And i must confess, I loved the movie (though i found Sonam Kapoor to be very annoying) but I choose to ignore it.  The movie was a typical Disney movie and instant mood lifter. Fawad Khan was good.


Favorite Food-

Ah! Now comes my favorite question. Hehehehe... It is very difficult for someone like me (who is a foodie to the deepest of core) to choose one dish to be a favorite. But i have still found out the answer. It is Grilled Chicken with Porcini Mushroom Sauce at Mocha. Oh my god! It is one of the most deliciously and juciest grilled chicken i have ever had. I do not like mushrooms, but this mushroom sauce is simply yummy. So if you are in Chandigarh, do visit the Courtyard in Elante Mall. There is seating outside as well as inside, but i always prefer to sit outside.

Favorite Drink-

I am a BIG coffee lover (as if you didn't know). So i like to visit various cafes and try their coffees. This month i came across Dunkin Donuts' Cappuccino. After Cafe Coffee Day's and Starbuck's Cappuccino, this is the best one i have had in a long time. And since the weather is now getting a little cold, it tastes even better when i and my brother go for a coffee after dinner on his bullet. :D



Favorite Quote-

I have always lived by this quote "Everything happens for a reason."

Favorite Game-

Candy Crush Saga is my favorite game. But I am almost at the end of Temple Run 2 and therefore i keep playing it day in and day night to complete its last objective i.e. "Infinirunner- 10,000,000 lifetime meters" and I have covered 8,984,519 meters. Crazy, right?




No comments:

Post a Comment