Monday, April 16, 2012

My Dream Little Secret #2



Paris, they say is the city of love & romance. How I would love to live in this city of love sometime in my life even if for just a few days. It would be so wonderful, to wake up each morning and realizing that you are surrounded by love all around. This realization itself would add so much happiness to your life. For, I believe that love is the greatest of all emotions in our lives, which is not restricted to just love between a boyfriend-girlfriend. It can be love between mother-daughter, son-father, siblings, friends, husband-wife, aunt-nephew etc. basically, love in any form. You get my point, right? And how much I would I like to get kissed under the Eifel Tower, and I would cherish that moment forever in my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment