Tuesday, April 17, 2012

My Dream Little Secret #3




♥♥ I love fashion. And i am a 'Fashion Baby’ (if that makes any sense.) Being a huge fan of movies like The Devil Wears Prada and Sex and the city, it should not be difficult to guess my taste. In The Devil Wears Prada, the scene in which Andrea goes into the Runway’s fashion walk-in closet, OH-MY-GOD! She was awestruck, and so was I. How wonderful it would be to actually own a closet like that, filled with all the latest shoes, dresses, bags, accessories,  jewellery etc. and Brands ranging from Chanel, Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Guess, Jimmy Choo and all the big brands WOW!!! And for all of those who have seen Sex and The City, the closet that Big gets made for Carrie. I would never ask my partner anything else if he gifts me something like that.(Not to be taken seriously ;))
A little time ago, there was this ad where a girl flaunts this walk-in closet in their new home, whereas the guys flaunts his bar. The point is that every girls would love to own it one day. If I ever own a closet like that, it will be my most prized possession. And the icing on the cake would be a ‘PINK’ walk-in closet. ♥♥


No comments:

Post a Comment